David L. Rouzer Ph.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
• Individual Growth-oriented psychotherapy with adults
• Couples therapy
• Symptomatic treatment of anxiety and depression
• Assessment and treatment of personality disorders
• Use of meditative practice for stress control
• Growth-oriented group therapy
Specializing in Symptomatic, Insight-Oriented, and Consciousness-Raising therapies with adults,individuals, couples and groups.
Symptomatic (cognitive-behavioral) therapy for Depression, Anxiety, and Stress-Related Disorders.
• Depression: persistent sadness, loss of energy, social withdrawal,
loss of interest, low self-esteem, pessimism, guilt and shame.
• Anxiety: worrying, indecision, gastric or epigastric discomfort, panic attacks,
• Stress: Headaches, chronic pain, anger/irritability, substance abuse.
Insight-oriented therapy for personality pattern problems.
• Problems with authority, persistent interpersonal conflict, intimacy problems, Job instability.
Consciousness-Raising (meditative) therapy for issues of growth, life transition, and
Dr. David L. Rouzer
2801 Buford Hwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
• Member of the American Psychological Association
• Fellow of the Georgia Psychological Association
• Licensed Psychologist in the State of Georgia